BRACKNELL – June 18th, 2019 –Hydro Systems, the world’s largest independent manufacturer of chemical proportioning and dispensing systems, introduces Hydro Connect to the European market. This is following the exciting announcement of the platform within our US region last year. Hydro Connect is a cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) platform, that gives chemical providers and end users increased visibility into their operations, optimises production, reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction.
“With Hydro Connect, we aim to solve real business problems through a total solutions approach,” said Serge Joris, President and CEO of Hydro Systems. “We pride ourselves on being applications experts, and connectivity is key to enabling value-added services for our customers, all the way from the time of implementation through after-sales support.”
Hydro Connect will be introduced to the industrial laundry market first, with initial availability in late 2019. Products in facility cleaning will follow. Built on the Microsoft Azure platform, Hydro Connect populates data generated from the Central Dosing Systems, currently operating in industrial laundries worldwide. Data transmits from the unit to the Hydro Connect system using a 3G Cellular Modem and a 250 MB/month data package.
Benefits of Hydro Connect include:
- Scalable solutions across multiple cleaning environments. Hydro Connect transmits data to the cloud in a number of ways, including cellular, WiFi or Bluetooth depending the environment.
- A proven, reliable and secure platform. The Microsoft Azure architecture provides users with a trusted and secure platform, used by hundreds of leading companies across multiple industries for their IoT solutions.
- Enhanced knowledge to help run your business. Current Hydro Connect capabilities allow customers and end users to log in and view professional laundry reports in seconds. This reduces time-consuming data uploads, manipulation in Microsoft Excel and the use of a proprietary software package. The flexibility of Hydro Connect makes it a valuable tool for both tactical, day-to-day monitoring and monthly summaries to management.
Hydro Connect also offers insight on:
- Alarm reporting. Proactively view alarms to rapidly eliminate abnormal conditions that drive profit loss.
- Production. Eliminate the use of out-of-date paper logs to document the number of pounds or loads run in your facility.
- Chemical usage. Simplify and improve the accuracy of your billing procedures with metered usage reports on chemical product and formula.
- Cost. Quickly access a snapshot of the chemical cost by formula to actively manage and improve unprofitable formulas or accounts.
- Observations/Recommendations. Eliminate hours of data manipulation and analysis. For a minimal charge, a Hydro expert will review the monthly data and provide recommendations to help reduce rewash and optimise cleaning results.
“Industrial laundry is a natural, inaugural environment,” said John Goetz, Global Product Manager at Hydro Systems. “These sites produce high volumes of data and use large amounts of chemical, energy, water and labour. Hydro Connect can help industrial laundries harness, analyse and use this data to cut back on wasted product, emergency maintenance calls and expensive repairs.”
For more information, or to register your interest in Hydro Connect, visit www.hydrosystemseurope.com/product/hydro-connect/
About Hydro Systems
Based in Cincinnati, USA and Bracknell, England and with offices and support teams around the globe, Hydro Systems is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of chemical injecting, proportioning, dispensing and medicating equipment. With strategic partnerships, innovative solutions and more than 50 years of experience, Hydro Systems is committed to enriching the lives of its customers by creating a cleaner, more sustainable world. Its products serve numerous dosing and dispensing applications within cleaning, commercial laundry, warewash, food service, industrial, irrigation, horticulture, dairy, animal health, water treatment and other industries. Hydro Systems ensures dosing is always accurate, safe and cost effective, helping customers clean with confidence. For more information, visit www.hydrosystemseurope.com