Protect Your Brand
With the AccuMax 4P, you get plenty of opportunities for custom branding. Not only can you brand the unit with your company’s colors and logo, you can also choose to have it pre-plumbed in our factory.
Hydro Systems’ patented AccuPro Pressure Regulation Technology comes standard with the 4P. AccuPro Technology eliminates dilution variance to ensure your customers are always using the recommended amount of
chemical. Facilities are cleaner and safer when chemicals are working properly. Be confident in your chemical dilution with the AccuMax 4P.
Set a New Standard
The all-in-one system has the quickest installation and setup time in the industry. It has an intuitive, user friendly design that users will appreciate. Other options and accessories can be added to your 4P, as needed, to fit your application.
• Rite-Connect closed-loop system compatible
• 1-5 GPM flow rate options
• E-Gap and AirGap options to satisfy regulatory standards
• Uses less space than dispenser + separate chemicals
• High-quality dispenser stands up to daily wear and tear
Available in 2 Types of Eductors
Hydro’s E-Gap eductors provide backflow protection through use of an elastomeric sleeve (ASSE 1055B Approved).
The AirGap uses a one-inch gap of air between the water source and the chemical inlet to provide backflow protection (ASSE 1055B Approved).
• Lockable cabinetry
• New, expansive workspace to easily route tubes
• Easy, tool-free maintenance
• Easy to install with the use of a mounting bracket
• Chemically resistant select valve
• Optional drip tray